Thursday 13 May 2010

Dart Fest

Seen as no one else has decided to blog about it, I shall do it.
Friday started like any other friday, lazy and slow. Then after a few hours of practising a few covers with the band we then formulated a plan. After buying a horrendously large quantity of alcohol consisting of Budwiser, Magners, Smirnoff, a bottle of JD, some Lemonade, some coke , Flanders, beirre Special and some Pimms for Karys. BigG then thought it was a good idea to ditch us and go elsewhere to some other party, which I'm sure wasn't as good as our time in dartmouth. After boarding Margaret (oh aye ;P ) we set off across the ferry playing various word games that all ended with 'DYIIIICKS' which was pretty hilarious. After parking at Ricky's me and JD dished out the alcohol and with our combined genius we managed to get it all into 2 bags which we then carried into town, all of us sipping on some sweet nectar on the way. When we got into town Ricky saw this guy he knew who had a genius pony tail. After a lengthy chat with him we offed into town and watched the band for a bit. After sipping on more nectar we went to the George and Dragon, which all of us bar Ricky managed to get in, which was god damn hilarious too as I'm 17 with an ID with no photo and Ricky being 18 failed to get in. After much laughing at his expense and some drunk guys 'vouching' for him we went back to sit in the gardens. After chatting about missing BigG we went to watch the band again due to a very good song they were playing. We then all ditched the bags with Ricky, who didn't want to dance, and jumped into the front of the crowd. After much drunken dancing, fags and banter Ricky was dragged onto the dance floor by some drunk girl with some hip shades. During their encore, we showed ricky how to generically look like you can dance and he even joined in during the end of the song. (I just farted, it was actually like one of Wade's... just without the toxicity) After this we were upset due to the lack of bands and went back to Ricky's for more beverages. After turning up Wade thought it was best to blow chunks in Ricky's bath. Classy ;) althought I can't talk, i then did it in the toilet. After Ricky's parents laughing at me and JD having a heart to heart with Ricky's step dad we then dragged ourselves to Ricky's room (well i assume I did, I wa sin the corridor then somehow in my sleeping bag...) And I thought that was that and nodded off. I was then awoke by Ricky's complaining about Wade and Karys getting it on. Previously in the evening we'd found out that wade lightly pulling Karys' hair makes her make...noises.... So when Wade did this in ricky's room, everyone thought they were doing it. Now this was hilarious, as Ricky was shouting and swearing at them but it only made them do it more. After the two of them asking me for permission to do it in the Moysey household, I confirmed that I didn't care, much to the annoyance of the two Moysey Brothers. After much fooling around I needed the loo only to find JD had passed out in the way of the door. After repeatedly hitting him with the door I managed to squeeze out. Upon my return the eldest Moysey was still talking so I decided to ingore him and go to sleep. That morning we woke up, had some food (bacon sandwhiches and a bowl of porridge) and left Ricky to recover for his second night. All in all a very VERY good night with the band and Karys :)

3 comments:

  1. I'll think you'll find i drink a blog on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog! :) Was a good night
    Hope we have more like it over Summer :)

    ReplyDelete