Friday 27 March 2009

The gig.

We (Battery Powered) have a large-ish gig tonight and to be honest, I'm really looking forward to it. It's at Clennon Valley at 7:30 and only £1 to enter, so I expect to see everyone down there! Even though, the only people who are my firneds on here are the band, Karys and Ricky (of which, Ricky is failing to make an appearence ¬.¬) I really am looking forward to this BUT! I've been strapped up to a heart moniter which will definately effect my stage presence. Where as normally I move around a lot i'll be restricted to just sitting normally, which to be quite honest, is gay.

Don't you just hate it when people don't type properly? I do. plz... no, I think you mean 'please'. I think it's incredibly rude to be honest and I find it highly irritating when I ask people to type properly and they still don't. Here is a sentance in English: 'Hello mate, can you please send this text to my mum, as I would like her to know what I want for teatime.' And here is what people class as 'English', which is just badly typed smack talk : 'oi blud, plz snd dis sms to ma mom, she needz to no wha i want 4 teaz.' Right, that was poo, just poo! I literally had to just get a friend to type that out for me! It's terrible! It took me a good few reads before I realised he had repeated what I said instead of insluting various of my family members.Basically, if you talk like that it's not big, or clever. It's just lazy and just gives the image of a hoodrat retard. Please sort it out.

Wasn't this a blog about our gig? :$

2 comments: