Saturday 21 March 2009

Quaywest: South Devon's pile o' shit

Quaywest really is a waste of time money and oxygen. For a start, it looks ugly. This big blue plastic shizzum sticking out the coast line (which is littered with..litter). secondly it's just a big chav/tourist magnet, and I'm yet to decide which of those two is worse. The chavs sit on the corner or shout from the top thinking they're cool and stuff. And those pesky tourists! Christ, if you're going to come to England then a. Learn the language and b. Learn how to fucking stand in a queue properlly. Finally, Quaywest is so boring it's untrue. People who can go down to that place everyday have a very small attention span and really have no place in todays society. I had a whole season inwhich i bought a season ticket. Biggest mistake of my life. I was determined to make it worth the money i spent, which involved going down twice a week for the whole of summer. It's not like the rides change or the waters a different shade of boring each time. same repetetive slippy sliddey down some blue plastic tubing. I feel like a shit thats been violently flushed. All in all, i feel that my quote of 'Isn't Quaywest just Shit?!' is the best thing to say about our current entertainment issues at Goodrington beach.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to Quaywest, when people hear this they think I am mad. It appears you are not one of these people, I now don't feel so bad about not experiencing the occasional different shades of boring in the water at Goodrington's main attraction..

    ReplyDelete