Monday 12 October 2009

For Alan.

I've been told to blog more often, and I considered it. And I have decided, after conferring with my scientists that it is medically fine to resume blogging. Well, I'm gunna say it, we all think it. We miss you Alan and Jamie! Alan, for starters, wtf are you doing in Aberdeen? I mean, Durham was passable, Bath was even better, but fucking Aberdeen, i fail to see how you could be further away from us without swimming. I want you to not miss Room Upstairs 2! and I want to see you over the christmas period (lol, period) As for you Jamie, you have ponced your way to Bath and now you've taken to rub it in my face everytime you eat something interesting, well, my diets not so interesting, so stop doing it.
But, to be fair, I really do miss you guys.
This was all said in the most manly of ways.

1 comment:

  1. sorry bout the eating thing. I miss you too gra-gra.... but the food is interesting, your right

    ReplyDelete