Saturday 2 January 2010

The year in a sum up.

Now I have had to consult the calender for this, as I think I've drunk too much in the mean time.

January: started well I must admit. Had a good start back at college and Battery Powered was really starting to come to shape (finally). We got a kick start With the room upstairs, a complete success in every way. I remember me and Wade saying 'LIVE GIGGING IS AWESOME' I must congratulate wade again!! And thus begins my epic adventure with the newest addition of ricky!!

February: After the RUS Battery Powered had a new gusto! With gigs coming up left right and centre we were really hard at work kicking more ass than usual. Of course now with the new help of our main man, Ricky. This was also the birth of the most famous of words, PINEHOUSE.

March & April: These months merge into one with me, as there's not much happening! Well, More Battery Powered gigs came about and went, all appart from the fucking Venue gig were a complete success! Our fan coverage was growing daily! It really did look like we'd take Torbay by storm!

May: May was shit

June: With my birthday on the horizon I was really buckling down on my course. It was only now I realise how much of a dick I was regarding course work so I started kicking some serious Public Services ring piece. On the actual day of my birthday I went away for a Marines Assault course day Fucking brilliant.

July: July was gig frenzy. It had only just sunk in I had less than two months left of Battery powered, and more importantly, two of my best mates. We started really killing it every friday. July also meant a severe amount of college work spaced over the first week. But then the summer holidays began ;)

August: Normally a favourite of mine! Again, more gigs! the best one being Katrina's Birthday, which was awesome! Although mum managed to ruin that one ¬¬. Yes, My year has mainly consisted of Battery Powered.

September: Our final month as Battery powered. This was truely emotional. many fridays I found myself pretty pissed off that they wouldn't be around anymore, yet this brang about a new prodigy: Ricky and the Pigeons. Although at this stage it was still a thought. I did enjoy James' and Ricky's enrolment into SDC, it does make it good to see them daily.

October: With battery powered gone, It was up to RATPACK to take over. The first few sessions were rocky, but fun. We also managed to recruit a member called DD. And then it's a different story for another time

November: Unproductive as a whole. But it saw some good RATPACK times.

December: Bye Bye DD. That has left RATPACK without a singer, but fear not, we shall bounce back. This also meant christmas. The build up of which I don't enjoy. the day itself was pretty basic as far as Christmas goes. New years was amazing at the Bowers. Good to see Alan again!

That was my year. Pretty band related. Pretty basic.

No comments:

Post a Comment