Tuesday 12 January 2010

Ouch bro!

Gentlemen....
Today started so badly, I actually managed to injure myself getting out of, no wait, whilst still in bed. I was dozing away, happy as a pig in poo when suddenly Mike, My friend, sends me a message on facebook. Due to me being a massive spaz and leaving the volume fully up, I awoke to a really loud pop. This made me wake up and look at the screen quick. Possibly too quick! As I turned I had managed to pull a muscle in my neck. This was seriously mad gay! (Ricky, we love you) It hurt like fuck and in my pain i ignored Mike and jumped in the shower, hoping that water had developed some excellent medicinal value. It hadn't, unfortunately. This was all pretty bad but what made it worse was the walk down to work.Normally I enjoy the walking with my mate James who has an amazing power to fall over at almost exacly the same point almost every day. But alas, he'd broken his ankle (yes, by falling over) so the whole way i was grumbling and moaning to myself, which if i'm honest, I quite enjoyed. When I got to work we had to go out to Pennine Drive. By this time it was hammering it down with rain. My gel went into my eyes and I was so cold I never noticed I had cut my hand open twice (not badly, but i'd usually spot it) then i did some work and there was this right bitch who made me stand there and listen to all this shit she was giving me just 'cos I was from a company she dislikes. so Yeah, there I am, back in the showroom making a small puddle of rain in the office. At this point my neck went all mad stiff and fucked me over some more. Suddenly I found myself looking sideways at everything, which evidently, wasn't as fun as it was for the first minute. After a short trip to my GP for some awesomely strong painkillers I was on my way. The pain killers did fuck all so I had a bath and some food and am now lying in bed, which is awesome.


Oh, and the worst thing was, all mike had to say was: 'YOU SMELL' then I assume he signed off before I could reply. Man this pain was worth it...

1 comment: